Heavenly Father,
I am reminded of your word in:
Psalm 89:8
Who is like you, Lord God Almighty? You, Lord, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you.
Ephesians 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ
Psalms 69:13
But I keep praying to you, Lord, hoping this time you will show me favor. In your unfailing love, O God, answer my prayer with your sure salvation.
Psalm 106:4
Remember me, Lord, when you show favor to your people; come near and rescue me.
Psalm 6:4
Turn, O Lord, deliver my life; save me for the sake of your steadfast love.
Psalm 116:4
Then I called on the name of the Lord: “O Lord, I pray, deliver my soul!”
Psalm 118:5
Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free.
Psalm 18:6
In my distress I called upon the Lord; to my God I cried for help. From his temple he heard my voice, and my cry to him reached his ears.
Psalm 6:2
Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing; heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled.
Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise
Comments
Post a Comment