Don't allow the enemy to attack your mind without fighting back. As a member of the body of Christ, it is your inherent right to defend yourself against the attacks of the enemy.
Pray the scriptures and prayer below. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you retain at least 5 of the scriptures so no matter where you at, you can use the word of God which is the sword of the Spirit to come against the evil spirits.
2 Corinthians 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ
Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and a sound mind.
Matthew 16:19
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
Isaiah 55:9
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Romans 8:15
For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
Proverbs 8:14
I have counsel and sound wisdom; I have insight; I have strength.
Isaiah 26:3
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Comments
Post a Comment