Skip to main content

Overcoming Fear | Banner

Isaiah 41:10 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

2 Timothy 1:7 
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and a sound mind.

Deuteronomy 3:22 
You shall not fear them, for it is the Lord your God who fights for you.’

Deuteronomy 31:6 
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Deuteronomy 31:8 
It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

Joshua 1:9 
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Psalm 56:3 
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

Psalm 118:6 
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Isaiah 35:4
Say to those who are fearful-hearted, “Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, With the recompense of God; He will come and save you.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

General Spiritual Warfare Scripture | Prayer

  Heavenly Father, the true and living God, the Great I AM, God Almighty, Alpha and Omega, Lord of Lords and King of Kings. You are the one that saves, the Lord of hosts, Jehovah Gabor, the Lord that fights for me. Hallowed be thy name, thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, I ask for forgiveness and repent of my sins in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus over my family and myself in Jesus name. You are with me right now so I will not fear. You will strengthen me, help me and uphold me with your righteous right hand! Nothing is too hard for you because you are the God of all flesh. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? Nothing, because you give me power over all of the enemy. I declare, no weapon formed against me shall prosper and I condemn any tongue that rises up against me in judgment because if my God be for me, who can be against me? For God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind so...

Marriage Banner

1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.  Genesis 2:18 ESV Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.” Proverbs 18:22 NIV He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord. Genesis 2:24 ESV Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. Mark 10:8 - 9 NIV and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.   Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 9 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: 10 If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. 11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? 12 Though one may be o...

Powerful Children Scripture | Prayer

Praise the Lord. You are good. Blessed is the man that fears the Lord, that delighted greatly in his commandments.  His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed and though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered. I  put on the full armor of God, so that I can take my stand against the devil’s schemes regarding my children.   Thus says the Lord God: “‘It shall not stand, and it shall not come to pass therefore who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commanded it not?  The Lord shall preserve my children from all evil: he shall preserve their souls. The Lord shall preserve their going out and coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. I declare that my  children overcomes Satan: because greater is He that is in them, than he that is in the world and i n Christ, they have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of their trespas...