Heavenly Father, I need you. Father, I am crying out to you and pouring out my heart to you as you have said in your word to do in Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered. Lord your word also says in Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge you, and you shall direct thy paths. Psalm 55:22 says Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved. I am reminded of the things that You have already brought me through and when the enemy tries to sow seeds of doubt, division, distractions, confusion, contention, worrying and fear I pray that I will remember your faithfulness. I reject and smite these evil attacks with your holy living word. Father I am keeping you in remembrance of 2 Timothy 2:13 that if I believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself. Father, I praise you and give you all the glory. I condemn the voice of the enemy coming against your plans for my life. I come against and cancel the attacks, schemes, plans, and plot of the enemy for who saith and it come to pass when the Lord commanded it not according to Lamentations 3:37. Father, you are a wonderful and all powerful God. You have truly been good to me despite this spiritual warfare. Thank you for your love, grace and mercy. I don’t know how you are going to do it but I trust that my situation is going to work for my good, and the good of those that I believe that you are calling me to serve and for your glory only. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment