Heavenly Father, Jehovah Nissi, I repent for my sins and the sins of my ancestors. Every evil covenant that I was a part of in the past….Whatever my grandparents or ancestors advised me to do…. Whatever demonic rituals I was engaged in, by the blood of Jesus, I renounce those evil rituals and I come out of complete agreement with the evil covenants. I renounce those evil covenants and I declare Jeremiah 29:11 over my life For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Father, let the evil covenants in my life be destroyed to ashes by your spiritual fire in Jesus name. Any invisible chains, shackles, yokes, or tethers keeping me in spiritual bondage due to these evil contracts, I break and destroy them with my spiritual hammer, which is the word of God, in Jesus name. Jeremiah 23:29 says is not my word like a fire says the Lord, like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces. Any evil altar active in my life, God may you destroy it with your all consuming fire. Father, I also condemn any and all curse words spoken over my life by my ancestors, my enemies, myself, and anyone else according to your word in Isaiah 54:17 which say no weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Galatians 3:13 say Christ redeemed me from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for me and Colossians 2:14-15 say Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against me that was contrary to me, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross for me and having spoiled principalities and powers He made a show of them openly triumphing over them in it, I am now free from these evil covenants because of my righteousness due to the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Father thank you for your word, grace, mercy and unfailing love in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
Heavenly Father, the true and living God, the Great I AM, God Almighty, Alpha and Omega, Lord of Lords and King of Kings. You are the one that saves, the Lord of hosts, Jehovah Gabor, the Lord that fights for me. Hallowed be thy name, thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, I ask for forgiveness and repent of my sins in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus over my family and myself in Jesus name. You are with me right now so I will not fear. You will strengthen me, help me and uphold me with your righteous right hand! Nothing is too hard for you because you are the God of all flesh. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? Nothing, because you give me power over all of the enemy. I declare, no weapon formed against me shall prosper and I condemn any tongue that rises up against me in judgment because if my God be for me, who can be against me? For God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind so...
Comments
Post a Comment