Heavenly Father, I cast down all imaginations and everything that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bring into captivity every thought that I’m experiencing to the obedience of Jesus Christ. I rebuke, reject, and denounce all negative, evil, and intrusive thoughts in my mind in Jesus name. I come against the spirits of fear, doubt, and any other evil spirit covertly operating against me by attacking my mind in Jesus name. I cancel all evil plans, strategies, and meetings against my mind in Jesus name. I bind up every evil spirit attacking my mind with the power given to me through my Lord Jesus Christ and cast them into the abyss in Jesus name. Father, I repent for my sins and shut every door that is giving these evil spirits the right to attack my mind. Father, I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind and place the helmet of salvation on my head in Jesus name. For it is written in 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, and of love and of sound mind. Father, because of your love, I speak with power and a sound mind and command the enemy to bow in the name of Jesus concerning me, my mind, body, soul and spirit. I loose upon me the spirits of faith, truth, peace and wisdom in Jesus almighty name. Amen.
Heavenly Father, the true and living God, the Great I AM, God Almighty, Alpha and Omega, Lord of Lords and King of Kings. You are the one that saves, the Lord of hosts, Jehovah Gabor, the Lord that fights for me. Hallowed be thy name, thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, I ask for forgiveness and repent of my sins in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus over my family and myself in Jesus name. You are with me right now so I will not fear. You will strengthen me, help me and uphold me with your righteous right hand! Nothing is too hard for you because you are the God of all flesh. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? Nothing, because you give me power over all of the enemy. I declare, no weapon formed against me shall prosper and I condemn any tongue that rises up against me in judgment because if my God be for me, who can be against me? For God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind so...
Comments
Post a Comment