Father God in Heaven,
I thank you for waking me up this morning. I repent of any sins committed in my dreams. You are my Yahweh Gabor; my God of war and Yahweh Nissi; the Lord that fights for me, therefore I know that you are for me and not against me and that you will never leave or forsake me. Whatever evil forces in the kingdom of darkness that are seeking covenant with me, I completely reject and come out of agreement with any evil covenants established or re-established in my dreams in Jesus name.
Father God, destroy the demonic altars raised against me with your mighty hammer in the name of Jesus. I decree and declare in Jesus almighty name that the witchcraft against me in the realm of the spirit will not prevail. In Jesus name, I bind up every evil attempt of the enemy to manipulate me into agreement with any evil plans that he and his agents have concocted against my life or the life of anyone that my dreams pertains to. I cancel all evil levied against me in the mighty name of Jesus. Isaiah 54:17 says no weapon formed against me shall prosper and I condemn every evil tongue speaking against me in judgment in Jesus name.
I decree and declare that the evil covenants are canceled in the mighty name of Jesus. I bind up and cast down all the evil spirits as a result of the evil covenants in Jesus name. I now loose from heaven God’s plans and blessings within my life and may the will of God prevail in my life in Jesus glorious and mighty name. Amen.
Comments
Post a Comment