My heavenly Father, You are God of all. I repent for all of my sins and I outfit my family and I with the full armor of God. Ephesians 6:11,13 says to put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes and stand in the evil days. Father God, I lift up my family to you and I thank you for them. May you keep them, bless them and may the heavenly angels that you have assigned to their lives protect them and all that concerns them on every side. Isaiah 54:17 states that no weapon formed against thee shall prosper and any tongue that rises up against thee in judgment, thou shall condemn. I condemn and cancel any and all evil plans, plots, devices, schemes, words and/or attacks that the enemy had or has launched against my family in Jesus name. Anything pending today or in the future to bring my family harm; is now destroyed with the fire of God in the realm of the spirit in Jesus name. For it is written in Isaiah 7:7 Thus said the Lord, It shall not stand, it shall not come to pass. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy life. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth and forever more as it is written in Psalms 121:7-8. Father, I plead the blood of Jesus over my whole family, over our homes, vehicles and all that concerns us as a family in Jesus name. Thank you Lord for your powerful word, grace, mercy, spirit of truth and unfailing love. In Jesus name, let your will be done in our lives, Amen.
Heavenly Father, the true and living God, the Great I AM, God Almighty, Alpha and Omega, Lord of Lords and King of Kings. You are the one that saves, the Lord of hosts, Jehovah Gabor, the Lord that fights for me. Hallowed be thy name, thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, I ask for forgiveness and repent of my sins in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus over my family and myself in Jesus name. You are with me right now so I will not fear. You will strengthen me, help me and uphold me with your righteous right hand! Nothing is too hard for you because you are the God of all flesh. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? Nothing, because you give me power over all of the enemy. I declare, no weapon formed against me shall prosper and I condemn any tongue that rises up against me in judgment because if my God be for me, who can be against me? For God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind so...
Comments
Post a Comment