Heavenly Father,
I thank you for your powerful word. Your name is above all names. Lord, I repent of my sins knowingly and unknowingly. Your word says in Luke 10:19 that Behold I give unto you power to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Lord, in your name, Jesus Christ of Nazereth, I ask for complete deliverance of all familiar spirits in me, on me, or near me. Lord, I decree and declare that the communication of Satan and the dark and evil spirits that come to report on me, monitor my progress, stall and delay my blessings, and cause me fear and torment are now scrambled concerning me and my family in Jesus name.
I find safety in Psalm 34:7 which say the angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them. Psalm 17:8 say you will keep me as the apple of your eye and hide me in the shadow of your wings. Psalm 121:7-8 says the Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and you’re coming in from this time forth and forevermore. With these promises; any evil altar or covenants sending familiar, monitoring, tormenting and/or any other evil spirits my way, may they be destroyed with the fire of God in Jesus name. I declare that every evil spirit sent to monitor me and or my family are now muted, blinded, deaf, dumb and confused in Jesus name and in the mighty name of Jesus I command any and all evil and unclean spirits in me, in my presence, or surrounding me and my family, the homes we reside in and all that concerns us on every side to leave us and never return. I plead the blood of the Lamb over my family, our homes, our cars and all that concerns us on every side in Jesus name. Peace, joy, and love come dwell in my home in Jesus name. Holy Spirit, you are always welcome in my home in Jesus name. I thank you Father for your spirit. Master Jesus, thank you for protecting me and my family. Amen.
Amen!!
ReplyDelete