Heavenly Father, I repent of my sins and the sins of my mother and father in Jesus name. I break the covenant of the incubus and succubi demon in Jesus name. I renounce the incubus and succubi with a certificate of divorce in the realm of the spirit in Jesus name. I cancel the curse of idolatry, adultery, sexual immorality and any other curse you are operating through in Jesus name. I announce my marriage to Jesus Christ because I belong to the bridegroom according to John 3:29.
With the covenant of incubus and succubi broken and the curses cancelled, I command you in the name of Jesus, to come out of my bloodline in Jesus name. Come out of my menstruation blood in Jesus name. Come out of my semen in Jesus name. Come out of my blood and sexual organs in Jesus name. Come out of my uterus and ovaries in Jesus name. I purge you out of my blood in the name of Jesus. I now apply the blood of Jesus over my body. I infuse my veins with Jesus' blood to purify my blood from all sins and impurities. (Take communion if you know how to).
Holy Spirit, Lord Jesus and Heavenly Father, I call down fire from heaven to severely torture this demon on assignment against me in the name of Jesus. I render this demon powerless in my life in Jesus' mighty name. I bind my flesh in Jesus name. I bind the power of lust against me in Jesus' name. I break all demonic soul ties in Jesus' name. I declare my freedom from this demon in Jesus' name. I am divorced from this demon in Jesus name. I renounce any and all future covenants in Jesus name. I cast this demon into the dry place in Jesus name. Let the finger of God destroy you in Jesus name.
I am more than a conqueror through my Lord Jesus Christ and He gives me strength therefore you will not be able to separate me from the love of Christ or his promises in Jesus name. It is Christ that gives me strength to overcome you, strength to fast, strength to pray, and strength to crush you under my feet in Jesus name. Father, I thank you for giving me the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ over this demon. I thank you for defeating this demon on my behalf in Jesus name. I command the spirit realm to heed to the voice of my God Yah in Yeshua’s name. You are Lord of lord, King of kings, El Shaddai, my Mighty God, My Yahweh Nissi, My Mighty Counselor who is Faithful and True. Nothing is too hard for you. I command that all my blessings, virtues, and sustenance be returned to me seven fold and the treasures of the wicked as restitution for all my pain and sufferings. I declare that I am a child of the most high God, the only true and living God and besides Him there is no other. For greater is He that is in me than he that is in this world and with this prayer, I now release the power of the living God against you incubus demon in Yeshua’s mighty name I pray, Amen.
Please note: That when it comes to spirit spouses which are powerful demons, they will fight, fight and fight. You need the power of God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost to assist you in this fight. You must be living a life of repentance and I highly recommend fasting. You may have to do a rolling fast because this demon will focus on re-establishing covenants. This is done in our dreams. If you have dreams where you see yourself getting married or engaging in sexual activity (including kisses and hugs), wake up and renounce these dreams.
Watch the YouTube Video Here:
Keywords: spirit spouses, incubus, succubus, spirit children
Comments
Post a Comment