Deliverance Prayer
Father, You are the great I am.
Father, I repent of all my sins.
Father, I forgive everyone who hurt me.
Father, I am grateful for what I do have.
Father, I thank you for your grace and mercy.
Father, you know what my needs are.
Father, you are my Lord. Where are you Lord?
Father, my Lord, delivers me from evil.
Father, I feel forsaken and forgotten.
Father, please hear my plea.
Father, bless me to bless others.
In your son Jesus Christ name, Amen!
Jeremiah 32:27
“Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?
Salvation Prayer
Note: Say this prayer and scripture out loud and I believe that you will be saved and not perish.
Romans 10:9 Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Prayer
Father, I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and was raised from the dead for my sins. I believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as one. I believe that Jesus is in heaven on the right side of you interceding on behalf of a sinner like me.
Comments
Post a Comment