Heavenly Father, thank you for waking me up, Lord. Lord, I repent of all sins I've committed in my dreams and all sins I've committed in my life. I
thank you for giving me another day of breath. Lord, I ask for your holy interpretation of the dreams I had last night. If those dreams were not from you, I rebuke everything that the kingdom of darkness is doing in the spiritual realm concerning my life. Lord, I ask that you send your heavenly angels to fight against and stop what the kingdom of darkness is trying to manifest in the spiritual realm. Lord, I ask for guidance and your presence for this day that I may walk in the path of righteousness and in your statutes. I pray that You look over my mother and father as they go about their day. I pray against all spirits of delay and backwardness in my life and my family's lives. As your word says in Psalm 119:105, that your word is a light unto my path, I hold unto your word in my heart to accomplish whatever you have for me to do today. Let the Holy Spirit guide me and keep me from falling. Let your will be in my life today, O Lord. I speak Your will over my life and nothing but prosperity, courage, power, and wisdom over me.
Lord, by the authority you have given me, I bind up all powers from the kingdoms of darkness concerning my day. I decree and declare that nothing shall stop me from doing your will, and I claim the victory of Jesus Christ over my life. Every single witchcraft spell I render powerless in the name of Jesus Christ, I pray for those sending attacks against me. I pray they come to the truth and become saved in the name of Jesus Christ, for there is no power equal to the almighty Living God, as it says in “Isaiah 47:8-15”. Every single evil spirit sent to me, I bind you up and send you to the feet of Jesus in the name of Jesus Christ. I bind every single demon on assignment on my life in the name of Jesus Christ. Every single spirit that’s connected to my bloodline, I bind you up in the name of Jesus Christ. Every single spirit connected to fear, I bind you up right now in the name of Jesus Christ. Every single spirit spouse I hear by divorce you in the name of Jesus Christ. All spirits from the marine kingdom, I hereby bind you up over my life in the name of Jesus Christ. Every demonic single attack, I bind you up in the name of Jesus Christ. The Leviathan spirit, I sever all your Heads in the name of Jesus Christ. I rebuke and break all evil covenants that were formed in my dreams last night. I do not come into agreement with them, and I break them with the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I seal this prayer with the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Written by Jaimon Mark
Comments
Post a Comment